“Companies will have to make fundamental changes in how they go about hiring people. From a ‘perfect fit’ template unchanged for many years, ‘near fits’ will become acceptable and the fungibility of skills will take center stage.” – SV Nathan, Partner, and Chief Talent Officer, Deloitte in LinkedIn’s big ideas for 2022
As the year was coming to an end, we did a dipstick study to find out what people thought about #greatresignation. 67% responded saying they will consider innovative solutions, while 33% thought about multiple strategies. No one selected traditional approaches like a pay hike or adding more recruitment service providers as empanelled vendors. This shows fatigue towards tried and tested strategies.
While a hasty return to office announcements triggered the current wave, one cannot ignore several underlying burning issues.
3 major reasons are:
- Unhappy in their current roles
- The blurring of office boundaries led to more burnout, even though there were the significant saving in commute time
- Lack of empathy and poor treatment from managers
Based on our understanding of organizations’ responses, here is a listing of the top three innovative approaches to deal with staffing challenges in the current times.
- Out of turn increments, including as high as 50% plus hikes for the top talent
- Stated policies to continue with a hybrid model of remote and on-site work
- Empanelled liquid workforce to cater to short term work requirements
QWIRK comes into the picture to provide professionals for short-term projects in finance, accounts, audit, tax, digital marketing, HR, and IT skill sets. Early startups have specifically benefited in hiring specialized and niche IT skill-sets when bigger companies are struggling to attract talent even with 100% hikes.
Gigart Solutions Incorporation, Delaware, USA, owns the QWIRK brand. The company is a professional marketplace that assists businesses in finding qualified workers when and when they are needed.
The platform offers a Plug & Play Model for:
• trained, assessed and background verified resources,
• readily available across locations,
• resourced daily,
• when you need, where you need.
So what are you waiting for?
Make your work as smooth as possible by leveraging QWIRK.
Contact Us for more.